5 Months left in this year! Tighten Up!
Ladies can you believe there is only five months left in this year? Time has gone by pretty fast and we will be going into a new year before you know it. When you are working and doing a lot the time goes by quickly. I realized for myself that between working full-time and have my own businesses that it has made the time go quickly for me. This has actually been the first year that I have actually stayed consistent to all that I am doing. I am proud that I did not stop and kept going with everything. It takes a lot of work and dedication to be consistent and I am always praying to God consistently to help me.
Ladies do not think because there are only five months left in this year that you do not have time to execute your goals. You do have time because the time is NOW! There is no more time to waste and you cannot make anymore excuses. Everyone wants the reward, but does not want to put the work in when it comes time. You have to be willing to be committed to all that you want to do because no one else will do it for you.
Here are two inspiring quotes to help motivate you!
This is actually one of my favorite quotes from Eric Thomas. This quote helps to give me the drive I need to stay consistent to my goals.
It's easier said than done I am sure. Keep in mind the reward you get from executing your goals! Do not lose sight of your WHY as it will give you the strength to keep going.
Ladies you got this! Keep your foot on the gas and don't stop!
Here are some ways you can finish out the year strong
1) Continuously look at your goals each day so you know what you have to work on.
2) Have someone who can hold you accountable towards achieving your goals.
3) Listen to inspiring podcasts.
4) Follow inspiring people.
5) Surround yourself around other people who are doing the same thing as you.
6) Do research and look up resources that will be helpful to you.
7) Write in your journal each day about the progress that you are making. (Slow progress is better than no progress at all)
8) Every time you accomplish a goal reward yourself!
9) Celebrate every small and big win.
10) Do not be so hard on yourself and do what you can!
Do not get discouraged when you see other people making their dreams happen, get inspired! The way this year ends off depends solely on you! Keep going girl you got this!